E-Books / Video Training →Packt Publishing - AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorial - Step 1
Packt Publishing - AWS Certified Solutions Architect -Associate Tutorial - Step 1
English | Size: 682.54 MB
Learn the fundamentals of architecting applications on AWS with this introduction to advanced networking and access management.
Due to the rapid adaptation of the cloud platform, the need for cloud certification has also increased. This course is your one stop solution, getting you from zero to certified. The main focus of this video is on getting you Amazon Certified and building highly reliable and scalable applications on AWS.
This course starts with a quick introduction to AWS and the prerequisites. Next, the video dives deep into topics such as Amazon S3, EC2, VPC, and more to get you prepared with core Amazon services. Moving forward, this tutorial teaches you how to design and deploy highly scalable and optimized workloads. Finally, we cover security and troubleshooting concepts along with AWS architecture best practices.
By the end of this video, you will be prepared to pass the Amazon CSA exam and will be capable of building secure and reliable applications.
What You Will Learn
• Set up your AWS environment
• Get an overview of AWS Services
• See how to use IAM to manage access to your users and resources
• Be introduced to VPCs, NAT instances, and Bastions
• Find out how to build and monitor your own VPC
Download link: (Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed)
- Packt Publishing - Learning Path - From Python Programming to Data Science
- Packt Publishing - AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Tutorial - Step 2
- Packt Publishing - AWS Certified Developer - Associate Tutorial - Step 2
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate Tutorial - Step 2
- Lynda - Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioning 2016 TUTORiAL